Internally impedance matched high output power GaAs FETs for WiMAX base stations
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation has finished development of three internally impedance matched high output power Gallium Arsenide field effect transistors (GaAs FETs) for 2.5 GHz and 3.5 GHz band WiMAX base transceiver stations, and will begin sample shipment on Dec. 20, 2006. The devices operate at low electric current, and have low adjacent-channel leakage power.
- MGFS45B2527C – 30 W output, 11 dB linear gain, -45 dBc adjacent-channel leakage, 2.5 GHz to 2.7 GHz.
- MGFS45B2325C- 30 W output, 11 dB linear gain, -45 dBc adjacent-channel leakage, 2.3 GHz to 2.5 GHz.
- MGFC47B3436C - 50 W output, 10 dB linear gain, -45 dBc adjacent-channel leakage, 3.4 GHz to 3.6 GHz.
1) Lowest current and distortion in industry.
2) Reduced energy consumption, reduced installation and operating costs of base transceiver station.
3) Easy replacement.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
Most Popular Stories
CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment 2010
Read the latest from the show...